Engineering Excellence in Action
Our Manufacturing Units
We take immense pride in our state-of-the-art manufacturing units, where groundbreaking wind turbines come to life. Our manufacturing facilities embody a perfect blend of engineering precision, cutting-edge technology, and unwavering commitment to quality.
Nacelle & Hub
- The factory is in Baramati, which is situated approximately 120 km from Pune and 300 km from Mumbai. The facility has access to the JNPT port while Pune is the nearest airport.
- The plant is spread over 40 Acres and has scope for future expansion for new products.
- The plant's capacity is 1GW per year, making it one of the largest nacelle and hub assemble facility in the region.
- 100+ direct and indirect employees at the factory contribute to the smooth functioning of the facility.
- With a continuous Q-Wall throughout the component sourcing and production process, Senvion India adheres to strict quality standards.
- The facility is equipped with production equipment and a test bench, mostly imported from Germany. Critical quality checks are carried out using calibrated instruments and equipment in accordance with the demands of the design and procedure.
- The two blade plants are in Vadodara and Trichy. Together they operate 5 Production lines with Senvion’s own blade moulds. The facility has access to Mundra, Kandla and Tuticorin ports, while Ahmedabad, Vadodara and Madurai are the nearest airports respectively.
- The plants are spread over more than 37 Acres. Both the plants together have a capacity of 1 GW per year.
- The Blade facilities together employs approximately1500 direct and indirect workers.
- High-quality machines for manufacturing quality products are used in the production process.
- With a continuous Q-Wall throughout the blade production process, Senvion India adheres to strict quality standards.
- Critical quality checks are carried out using calibrated instruments and equipment in accordance with the demands of the design and procedure.
- Senvion India oversees SOPs, WIs, and manuals as acting standards for manufacturing and staged quality checks.
- The factory is located near Ahmedabad which ensures easy accessibility for transportation and logistics to the wind sites in Gujarat.
- The plant is spread over an area of 38 acres. The factory's extensive land area allows for future expansion and growth.
- The factory's current production capacity of 10 Towers (50 sections per month) showcases its ability to meet market demand effectively.
- The plant has over 250 highly qualified and multi-skilled personnel in the plant.
- The plant maintains ISO 9001, ISO 45001, and ISO 14001, the highest quality and HSE standards, as well as international standards for product and productivity, EN ISO 1090, ISO 3834, and MECS.